At the end of a rather eventful storyline, some of the characters like to relax. Usually one poses (Character A) the question of "What are we going to do now?" when the other one has an idea (Character B). They end up relaxing in Acapulco and one comments "You're a genius." (Character A) and the other says "I know."(Character B).
- Tales From a Parallel Universe 5 - Bob's a Genius: Bob and Rockman go to Acapulco after Bob destroys Dr. Wily and his lab in the Rockman Universe.
- George's Really Bad Day - George's Suggestion: George and Rush go to Acapulco while George is waiting for time to catch up with him, since he no longer had a time machine and couldn't return to him own time.
- The Fifth Megaman Game - Redefine Plot Device: Proto Man had just returned from Acapulco in time for the 5th Mega Man game.
- The Fifth Megaman Game - Back to Acapulco: While trapped in a subspace rift/demi-plane, Bob conjures up Acapulco, as well as the characters from Final Fantasy VII.
- The Last Strips - The Epilogue: Thanks to Zero telling Wily about the cataclysm, Wily doesn't activate Zero. However, to preserve the future timeline and prevent a paradox, all the present characters fake their deaths and move to Acapulco.
However, things don't always occur as expected...
- Tales From a Parallel Universe 5½ - All Good Things: A year later, Bob left Acapulco at Rockman's request, because of the appearance of Alternate Mega Man and Alternate Bass.
- The Worst Time - Long-Distance Call and The Worst Time - Loss of Reality: Dr. Wily extracts Bob from the demi-plane he's trapped in, ruining his Acapulco reality.